Presenters: Mike Osler, PT, and Emily Bagby
This webinar will be recorded live on June 19, 2019. Raise your hand if you’ve asked these questions: “Do I need a practice liaison? What do practice liaisons do anyway? Don’t they just pass out flyers at doctor’s offices? How in the world would I find one even if it was a good idea? Where do all of Dr. ___’s patients go? He doesn't even send patients to therapy does he?” Private practice owners wrestle with these questions again and again. This session is a one-stop shop for making better decisions with growth resources and ensuring your “marketing” ROI is worth the work. If investing in a practice liaison to build relationships with referring providers is right for you, you’ll learn how to launch, hire, train, and maintain a successful practice liaison program. This is your chance to maximize the opportunity you’ve already created by being a high-quality, caring physical therapy practice.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Articulate an objective decision matrix and proposed ROI for creating a practice liaison program.
- Create training, resources, and support structure to launch a practice liaison program.
- Propose recommended action to stakeholders regarding a practice liaison program as a strategy to maximize marketing ROI.
The PPS Member Discount will display at checkout.
Course Expiration Date: 6/19/22
cert_Insert Up To
Brought to you by
- Non Member$155.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$120.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Private Practice$89.00(until 12/31/2030)