FREE TO PPS MEMBERS
This webinar will be recorded live on July 17 at 2:00 pm EDT. It is no secret that the reimbursement landscape in physical therapy is in a constant state of change. With a variety of Alternative Payment Models (APM) being proposed, constructed, implemented and then (again) changed, it is in the private practice owner’s best interest to understand how they might actively participate in this evolution versus passively having new payment models imposed on their businesses. For years, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) have become increasingly a part of the private practioner’s and entrepreneur’s daily management lexicon as evidenced by newer and more robust dashboard functions associated with practice management systems; likewise, continuing education opportunities continue to focus on the management of KPI’s. From a clinician’s point of view, our profession continues to focus on evidenced based treatment approaches, so why then shouldn’t we take the same (evidenced based) approach to our management of KPI’s? This is your chance to better understand how best clinical and best business practice are compatible in today’s reimbursement environment.
- Holly Johnson, PT, DPT
- Kelly Sanders, PT, DPT
- Rick Katz, PT, DPT
- Steve Chenoweth, PT
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand what the Milliman project means to the profession and your practice.
- Determine which KPI’s are important for your practice and future participation in APM contracting.
- Use your own practice data to compare and contrast your performance against other market place participants.
- Understand how third-party payers are using such data to drive reimbursement and payment rates & utilization models
Course expiration: July 17, 2022
PPS Member Discount will display at checkout.
cert_Insert Up To
Brought to you by
- Non Member$155.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Member$120.00(until 12/31/2030)
- Private Practice$0.00(until 12/31/2030)